Friday, June 17, 2011

Eminem + (Nicki Minaj / Royce Da 5'9)



#LMAOmoment with CG: Eminem addresses his hilarious line about Nicki Minaj in his song 'Fast Lane' -ft. his hometown homeboy Royce Da 5'9. (S/N: Learn more about that after reading below..) To here the song look under his statement..

“You wanna know about the Nicki Minaj line? I wasn’t saying anything that everyone wasn’t already thinking. I mean, obviously I’ve worked with Nicki. I did a song with her. She’s a phenomenal rapper, and phenomenal looking. [Laughs.] I mean look, it was right there. I thought it was funny. I think she sees the fun in it too, but no, I haven’t spoken to her about it. It’s just hip-hop.”-Em.




After a falling out in D12 a few years ago, Em and Royce have come back together and decided to collab; But not for just a song, for an EP. (Which is almost like an album but less songs.) It's said to be titled: Hell: The Sequel. Without D12, when Em and Royce are together they call themselves Bad Meets Evil. Can't wait for it to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment